Installing Broadband Everywhere
The Broadband Everywhere equipment is designed to be exceptionally simple to fit and set up, so you can even do it yourself.
With a little do-it-yourself experience and a few common household tools, you can install your Broadband Everywhere satellite kit yourself. All the hardware you need to connect your computer or network to our satellite internet platform is included in the equipment pack supplied.
Do-it-yourself installation is a simple step-by-step process:
- Unpack and assemble your dish and iLNB on a suitable wall or ground mount
- Set the approximate dish angle and direction according to the instructions in the manual
- Connect and turn on your modem and accurately point the dish using your Point & Play tool
- Sit back and watch your modem automatically connect to the internet (no software to download)
- Go surf!
Installation video :
Download the video of the complete installation process (.MOV, 237 MB)
If you would rather not install the dish and modem yourself, we can arrange installation for a small charge.
Can I Get It?
To check the direction of the Broadband Everywhere satellite click on the link below. All you need to do is put your postcode in the 'Your Location' box and click 'Go' and the direction will be shown.
To see the Broadband Everywhere coverage click on the link below.
- Always-on two-way satellite connectivity
- Maximum download speed of up to 20 Mbit/s
- Maximum upload speed of up to 2 Mbit/s
- Static UK IP Address
- Free internet security software
- TCP enhancement and pre-fetching for faster page loading
- Rain fade countermeasures
- Ethernet 10/100 baseT modem connection
- Compact 75cm dish
- Combined LNB and transmitter